Over the past 50 years, Keystone Wood Specialties grew from a small cabinetmaking shop to a larger wood components manufacturer.
While our size and our scope of products have changed, our belief in building a lasting customer relationship has remained constant.
Contact our Customer Service Group at 717-299-6288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Keystone Does Customer Service
- Every New Customer has a Dedicated Customer Service Associate to walk you through your first order
- Creates your customer account.
- Explains the wood components ordering process from quoting, to approvals, to the order entering production, to a completed job and shipping/delivery options.
- Follows up with you after the job is finished to gain feedback on the process and the quality of the cabinet components you received.
- When you call Keystone Wood Specialties you will ALWAYS speak with a “live” Customer Service Associate who can:
- Help you get a quote, place an order or update an order for cabinet doors, drawer boxes, face frames, mouldings or any of our other wood components.
- Offer best practices and helpful suggestions for ordering Keystone Wood Specialties products.
- Provides order status updates.
- Answer any questions you might have along the way.
- We provide several Different Options for Placing Orders (always at no cost)
- Call our Customer Service team at 717-299-6288.
- Email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com.
- Download a fillable PDF order form from our website and email that to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your quote or order online and receive Instant Pricing sent to your email in under 30 seconds.
- Use KCD Software to generate door, drawer, and component order forms – Keystone Wood Specialties’ cabinet door library is available in KCD Software.
- Every Order is reviewed by a Customer Service Associate
- No matter how your order comes into Keystone Wood Specialties, every order is reviewed by two different Customer Service Associates before going into production to help catch potential errors.