Keystone Wood Specialties manufactures custom cabinet face frames. Face Frames are available to order in the wood species of your choice with a wide range of configuration options from simple to complex. Custom requests are welcome and you can contact customer service to send us your detailed drawings and specifications. You can order your Face frames unfinished, can be ordered by downloading order forms on our website.
Our cabinet face frames help you streamline your next remodeling and refacing projects. All of Keystone’s face frames are made in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We ship our face frames and other cabinet components across the United States. You also have the option to pick up your order or have it delivered by Keystone if you’re located in our delivery service region.
Browse our face frames order form to learn more about our custom cabinet face frames options. We look forward to the opportunity to create the custom cabinet face frames for your next job.
- We use Mortise & Tenon construction to join our face frames to ensure the strength and stability.
- The size tolerances for the width and height of face frames is +/- 1/32″.
- All rails and stiles will be 1 1/2” wide unless otherwise indicated when ordering.
- Any frame with a bottom rail can have stiles extended down to the floor.
FACE FRAME FINISH OPTIONS
- Finished (assembled only) or unfinished
- Polish sanded
- Assembled or unassembled