Interested in a rewarding woodworking career? Join our team as a Wood Components Polish Sander!
Keystone Wood Specialties is a wholesale manufacturer of wood components serving the custom cabinet, furniture, and remodeling industries across the country. We’re a family-owned business focused on providing high quality wood products backed by our personalized customer service. Our Purpose is to help people find enjoyment in their work through a culture of caring for and supporting our customers and our employees.
Wood Components Finish Sander
Keystone Wood Specialties has an immediate opening for an experienced Wood Components Finish Sander to inspect and sand our wood cabinet doors, drawer fronts and other wood products to prepare for our in-house finishing department.
Prior woodworking finishing experience is a plus, but we offer on-the-job training to candidates with a great work ethic and a desire to learn these skills.
Responsibilities of this position includes:
- Inspecting products to ensure they match customer order sheets, are free of defects and meet quality standards.
- Sand to achieve uniform stain color.
- Puttying, sanding and repairing any products as required by customer order sheets.
- Recording completed work and material or quality issues on daily production report.
- Maintaining sanding table, work station and tools per maintenance schedule.
- Must be attentive to detail and have good communication skills.
- Must have the manual dexterity needed to use power sanding equipment.
- 1 or more years of wood sanding experience.
This is a full-time, day-shift position. Monday-Friday.
The Extra Perks of the Position….
Paid vacation and holidays, a generous health benefits package, 401 (k) plan, good attendance bonuses, employee sponsored events such as picnics and appreciation lunches and a clean, safe work environment make this position a great way to build your career and find enjoyment in our work.