Keystone Wood Specialties Inc. is a wholesale manufacturer of wood components for the custom cabinet making, furniture, and remodeling industries. For more than 50 years, we’ve been a family-owned company focused on providing a safe, clean and supportive workplace for our employees. At Keystone, you can grow and develop your woodworking skills with on-the-job training and cross-training opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drawer Box Builder
We are hiring for a Drawer Box Builder to build our custom-ordered Premium and Bee-Line dovetailed drawer boxes. In this position, you’ll be working on a variety of standard and specialty drawer box designs.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Reviewing customer order sheets and due dates to start the assembly process.
- Working with internal departments to request the drawer box materials needed.
- Separating material by wood species and size.
- Cutting the drawer box parts.
- Dovetailing the drawer sides.
- Assembling the parts into a completed drawer box.
- Maintaining accurate paperwork and daily production sheets.
Prior woodworking experience is a plus, but on-the-job training is available to candidates with a great work ethic and a desire to learn these skills. This is a full-time, day-shift position.
The Extra Perks of the Position….
Paid vacation and holidays, a generous health benefits package, 401 (k) plan, good attendance bonuses, employee sponsored events such as picnics and appreciation lunches and a clean, safe work environment make this position a great way to build your career and find enjoyment in our work.