Logo Laser Engraving
Setup is included. No minimum order.
(Click on the image to enlarge.)
Custom Laser Engraving on Wood
Many Keystone products are now available with your logo or design element laser engraved on them.
- Drawer Box Sides
- Doors (some size limits apply)
- Finished or Unfinished
- Available on Most Wood Species
A vector EPS or high resolution TIF or JPEG image is required.*
- Vector EPS—our first choice
TIF or JPEG:
- 300 DPI minimum (not usually recommended)
- 600 DPI preferred minimum
- 1200 DPI for best quality
* Your ad agency or printing company can help you with this. A “vector” EPS works best. Our minimum high resolution image file is 300 DPI, the same as that used by a commercial printing company, and is usable only if the original is oversized by 200% or more. (Most engraved logos are roughly 2.5´´ x 1.5´´, but vary depending on their shape.)
Please do not send an image from your web site. Web site images are typically 72 DPI and are completely unusable. A setup charge may be necessary for files that require substantial work by Keystone.
The default position for logos on a drawer box is inside on the right, 3´´ from the end and 1/2´´ down from the top edge. For doors, the default is for a base cabinet—centered on the back of the top rail. These default positions will be used unless otherwise indicated.
When a logo file is submitted for laser engraving, we will process the file and fax or e-mail you a proof for your approval. Approval is required before we can proceed with engraving.